Captain Rodney's Private Reserve - Original Boucan Glaze
Winner - Best of Atlanta
The famous glaze that is revolutionizing the entertaining and tailgating scene as part of Captain Rodney's Cheese Bake. Our original pepper glaze was the result of a happy accident in our kitchen that resulted in this new taste sensation. We discovered that this glaze is the perfect way to add flavor to any dish, with just the right blend of peppers and spices, our original glaze delivers a sweet heat to dishes that is hard to beat.
Completely fat free and only 60 calories per tablespoon, our original boucan glaze is a great way to add a little flavor to any meal.
Be sure to check out our recipe on the bottle for great ways to serve our glazes, including the "Top Tailgating Recipe in the South" Captain Rodney's Cheese Bake.
Made with: Pure Cane Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sweet Red Peppers, Scotch Bonnet Pepper Mash (Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Salt), Xanthan Gum.
"The Top Tailgating Recipe in the South"
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One 8 oz pack cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 6 –10 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup of any Captain Rodney’s Glaze
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions in greased quiche pan.
- Top with crackers and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Top with bacon and Captain Rodney’s Pepper Glaze.
- Serve with crackers.