CATSTUDIO - Mississippi, University of (Ole Miss) Collegiate Embroidered PillowRegular price $ 224.99
This original design celebrates Ole Miss. Go Rebels! Hotty Toddy!
This pillow is embroidered with our original and licensed art.Created on tea-colored background, accented with black piping, and finished with a zipper closure. 16x20 inches.
Collegiate Embroidered Pillows
There's always that person who is the best gift giver at every party or holiday. Their gift is personal, thoughtful, and meaningful—adding smiles, laughter, stories, and memories. Since our embroidered pillows are the best gifts ever, you can become the best gift giver ever!
- TREASURED: Want that priceless smile from your gift recipient knowing that you just gave the perfect gift? This is it. Ideal for all of life's celebrations: Holidays, Weddings, Graduation, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Back-to-School, or simply just because. We guarantee this pillow will bring an avalanche of appreciation.
- MVP: From vintage to modern, farmhouse to retro, cottage to mansion, coastal to chalet chic, our pillows will feel right at home in any design setting or aesthetic. Your sofa, chair, bench, or bed will thank you. It's a unisex gift, that's meaningful for any age.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN with collaborative input from a group of passionate alumni, fans, faculty, and locals. We have worked with each school's Licensing Department, President's Office, Athletics, and Alumni to capture and illustrate the essence of the college. Each school is much more than a logo—it's an experience!
- FUNDS SCHOLARSHIPS: With each purchase, $10-15 of the sale are donated back to the respective school—funding scholarships, student activities, or recreational programs.
- P.S. PERSONALIZE IT: You can make the best gift ever even more ideal. Consult with your local monogram shop and easily add to the back—initials, a wedding date, retirement date, graduation class, personal note, your business or non-profit logo, and more!
Care Instructions: Dry Clean OnlyDesigned in Petaluma, California | Made in Thailand